- Swim Cover/Top: “NO BASIC BEACHES” Victoria Secret PINK
- Face Sunscreen: Banana Boat Face SPF 30
- Skin Care: Garnier BB Cream Miracle Skin Perfecter Fair/Light / Garnier BB Eye Tone Perfector Fair/Light
- Sunscreen: Hawaiian Tropic 30 SPF
- Tanning Lotion: Hawaiian Tropic Tanning Lotion SPF 4
- Bikini Set: Montce Swim
- Location: Crandon Park South Beach
Today’s shoot was at Crandon Park Beach. Crandon Park is a family friendly beach full of captivating wildlife and whimsical playgrounds. The one thing that makes me happy is the beach. I love soaking up the sun and getting a golden tan; while wearing sun protection of course, skincare is very important. Firstly, I wore a neon orange swim cover-up from Victoria Secret Pink. Secondly, I wore a bikini from Montce Swim. Montce Swim is a sexy-mermaid inspired swimwear company based in Ft. Lauderdale, Florida. I absolutely love their Bikini’s and I was extremely excited when they came out with this fish print bikini. Altogether, this was my beach get-up and I hope if you all ever come to South Florida that you would make an attempt to visit Crandon Park Beach or Montce Swim. XOXOXO!
2 thoughts on “No Basic Kini @ Crandon Park”
Your pictures make me wanna go to the beach! 🙂 You look great!
Thank you! You should go if you can! 😉